To limit the use of paper Entrants must tender all submissions in electronic format online via the Competition website. No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
All submissions must be tendered anonymously, identified only by the unique User IDs assigned to the Entrants during registration. Entrants must not display their names, countries of residence and/or practice anywhere on the panels. Failure to do so may lead to the disqualification.
MATERIALS FOR SUBMISSIONS
1) PRESENTATION PANELS
b) PROJECT DETAILS
The template is organised around the four judging criteria. Candidates must confine use of text to the space labelled TEXT within the submission template. Spaces created for IMAGES should consist only of drawings, rendered images, photographs and thumbnails. Text here should be limited to captions only.
c) FILE FORMAT
• 4 pages to be submitted as 1 file. Maximum file size = 10 MB, submitted in PDF format, A2 size
• All images featured on the panels must be in RGB mode with a resolution of 72 DPI, laid out in landscape format
• Please include on the top right-hand corner of every panel: UserID, Category and Country (that project is located in).
• Every entry should explore and present according to the evaluation criteria stated.
• The contents of the panels should be sufficient to impart a clear understanding of proposal. Scales that are necessary to comprehend certain drawings, such as plans and sections, must be show as graphic scales next to the drawing.
• Under no circumstances will the Jury consider additional panels, materials or individual images that do not fit into submission template. Individual images will not be accepted for judging; all images should be presented within the submitted panels
• The jury reserves the right to ignore lengthy text explanations found within IMAGE panels.
• Entrants may be asked for files at a higher resolution of 300 DPI. Competition Registrar will advise Entrants if/when high-resolution softcopies are needed.
Entrants may be asked to present themselves via Skype for an interview on the days of the jury meeting, to be confirmed later. This is subject to the needs of the judging process.
*By participating in this competition, entrants will grant BCI Asia permission to publish their projects on BCI Asia's magazines, websites, newsletters, social media, newspapers and collaterals.